I have been a busy bee - preparing for a certain someone's 4th birthday - or should I say 1st birthday, but celebrating her 4th year. Last year, this time was so hard, so unbelievably hard, to know that she was without her foster family and without her forever family. That my birthday twin was going to be by herself, that my birthday wish to be together would not happen. This year has brought SO much happiness, is SO different, I can't help but get caught up in it. It is everything I wanted coming true. So - here is Buzz, getting ready for a classroom cupcake celebration that she has been counting the days to, me too!Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Day 227
I have been a busy bee - preparing for a certain someone's 4th birthday - or should I say 1st birthday, but celebrating her 4th year. Last year, this time was so hard, so unbelievably hard, to know that she was without her foster family and without her forever family. That my birthday twin was going to be by herself, that my birthday wish to be together would not happen. This year has brought SO much happiness, is SO different, I can't help but get caught up in it. It is everything I wanted coming true. So - here is Buzz, getting ready for a classroom cupcake celebration that she has been counting the days to, me too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lovely photo!
Post a Comment