Another happening night at the house - Mabel stays up until I'm ready to go to sleep, begging me to go because she and her sister get treats when I go to sleep. Tonight, she caught my attention by finding a wayward jelly bean and torturing it extensively while racing it across the kitchen floor over and over. Pretty funny. Glad I'm no longer spending money on high priced kitty toys - just leaving spare candy on the floor. =)Friday, September 25, 2009
Day 264
Another happening night at the house - Mabel stays up until I'm ready to go to sleep, begging me to go because she and her sister get treats when I go to sleep. Tonight, she caught my attention by finding a wayward jelly bean and torturing it extensively while racing it across the kitchen floor over and over. Pretty funny. Glad I'm no longer spending money on high priced kitty toys - just leaving spare candy on the floor. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love this!! what a cutie!
Post a Comment