Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 38

I bought one of those slider makers - the special pan that makes little mini hamburgers and the girls and I made turkey mini burgers tonight. They were a big hit and the pan worked as advertised! Eric was skeptical but I had great faith and we had yummy little mini turkey burgers. Both girls like to help in the kitchen.

5 comments:

Petra said...

so cute they helped in the kitchen, looks like they're having fun!

BTW tagged you on my blog! :)

Jan J. said...

I love this photo - love seeing kids helping in the kitchen - a skill they can use for a lifetime! And that does it - I have to have a slider thingkie now! I knew when I saw it on TV i wanted one - I just needed confirmation it worked!

tconlan said...

What awesome helpers!! I love a good turkey burger! :)

Shane Marie said...

They look totally into it! Great idea :)

Mari said...

Good to know the pan works. I have been eyeing it up. They look so cute helping out.