She does look like such a little sprite! When I look at her pictures I think of knowing you were waiting for her and how long it took even after I knew. So glad she is in your arms now.
I remember those days well, we had to have a nutrionalist for EmmaLi, it took forever for her to even get on the charts. Pediasure was our best friend.
3 comments:
I think of T every time I see anything with Cars, I almost sent you cars Flair yesterday! great shot and love her cup! :)
She does look like such a little sprite! When I look at her pictures I think of knowing you were waiting for her and how long it took even after I knew. So glad she is in your arms now.
I remember those days well, we had to have a nutrionalist for EmmaLi, it took forever for her to even get on the charts. Pediasure was our best friend.
Love the cars sippy, too cute!
Post a Comment