Okay - so the haircut I meant to get her all along finally happened - and MAN she looks like her sister at 3! So so cute! And...we received our first birthday gifts! You can't see it but she has the cutest little silver pendant with a cupcake stamped on a round disk, on a pink ribbon cord and I have matching silver earrings. Clever, huh? My friend Tammy sent them! So so cute!!Thursday, August 13, 2009
Day 222
Okay - so the haircut I meant to get her all along finally happened - and MAN she looks like her sister at 3! So so cute! And...we received our first birthday gifts! You can't see it but she has the cutest little silver pendant with a cupcake stamped on a round disk, on a pink ribbon cord and I have matching silver earrings. Clever, huh? My friend Tammy sent them! So so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE this sweet haircut!! I'm so glad you like your presents, I hope it was a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment