Okay so this is fast becoming "365 days of my kids going to sleep" and its becoming a drag. I have to admit. I've shot all of the "cool" weird things in my house and day to day, there's just not that much that's exciting to capture so yesterday - nothing. Sorry. I love this project but I feel like I'm in the 7th inning stretch without the stretch part. =( So here, is another photo, of my kid, going to sleep. Blah.Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Day 262
Okay so this is fast becoming "365 days of my kids going to sleep" and its becoming a drag. I have to admit. I've shot all of the "cool" weird things in my house and day to day, there's just not that much that's exciting to capture so yesterday - nothing. Sorry. I love this project but I feel like I'm in the 7th inning stretch without the stretch part. =( So here, is another photo, of my kid, going to sleep. Blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Grandmas look forward to seeing any picktures of their grandbabies every day and love them all!
grandmas also don't know how to spell!
I am with you sister! This project is starting to really get to me - I'm only posting once a week now... don't think there's going to be a 365 take 2 for me! I still love looking at your sleepy girls though!
Post a Comment