My girls playing Mama. For some reason, they think that all Mamas sit watch over their sleeping babies so they always drag a chair up to the crib/bed or whatever the dolly is sleeping in. This time C. was the baby. I had 7 great candidates today for the blog -but in the end, I just love the girls playing together and C's eyes peeking up over the blanket.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Day 30
My girls playing Mama. For some reason, they think that all Mamas sit watch over their sleeping babies so they always drag a chair up to the crib/bed or whatever the dolly is sleeping in. This time C. was the baby. I had 7 great candidates today for the blog -but in the end, I just love the girls playing together and C's eyes peeking up over the blanket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love how "mama" has the binky in her mouth! Cute picture.
It's sweet to see them playing together :) They have put together a darling little nook to enact the scene.
Isn't watching siblings getting along and playing together the best!!! So sweet! :)
so cute!
I can't wait to see my girls playing like mama. Super cute photo and can't wait for a scrap page done with this. :) TC
This is so cute :) My girls think mamas sit in front of the laptop all the time LOL
Post a Comment