Husband had some bad luck on the ski slopes yesterday so instead of celebrating his 40th birthday, he was in the emergency room getting his shoulder put back into the socket - quite painful I'm told. He's being a good sport though and here he is, posing for the blog with his spiffy arm sling. Wishing him a quick recovery!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Day 31
Husband had some bad luck on the ski slopes yesterday so instead of celebrating his 40th birthday, he was in the emergency room getting his shoulder put back into the socket - quite painful I'm told. He's being a good sport though and here he is, posing for the blog with his spiffy arm sling. Wishing him a quick recovery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Eric, I hope you're better soon. Milk it for all it's worth in the meantime!
Aww.... Hope he gets better. Thank God it's not serious. :) TC
OH OUCH!!! I sure hope it heals quickly!!
OUCH!!!!! Speedy recovery -- and happy birthday!!!
Ouch! Hope it's feeling better already!
Oh no!!! That stinks! Hope he feels better soon!
ouch! hope you heal fast! glad nothing is broken!
Awww poor guy. What an amazing sport for posing when he feels so lousy. Beth is right about being thankful that it is not more serious. Skiing with my kids made me much more aware of how many things can go wrong on the ski hill - being the worrier that I am.
Poor hubby!!! I hope he gets well soon!!
Oh, poor Eric. Hope he will feel better real soon.
Post a Comment