Tonight was swim lesson night and I went along to help husband with the girls. It was so great to watch them. I hadn't seen T. swim at all and I'm always amazed at C. I tried to take photos of the two of them in their swimsuits, but they just weren't cooperating, so instead I got this photo of my sweet girl who came downstairs to wish me a goodnight.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Day 34
Tonight was swim lesson night and I went along to help husband with the girls. It was so great to watch them. I hadn't seen T. swim at all and I'm always amazed at C. I tried to take photos of the two of them in their swimsuits, but they just weren't cooperating, so instead I got this photo of my sweet girl who came downstairs to wish me a goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww she is just the cutest! I bet they go to bed tired on swim night.
She looks so serene! I really like this photo.
I agree with JoAnn. She does look serene. She is a beauty.
Such a pretty pic!!! :D
Post a Comment