Late afternoon trip to the park and T. went right for the race car. We had a fun time - although it was a bit chilly and after we had sushi for dinner - yum!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hmmmmm, why am I not surprised she went for the car!! Love the colors in this shot!!! And that sushi sounds so good. :)
5 comments:
Hmmmmm, why am I not surprised she went for the car!! Love the colors in this shot!!! And that sushi sounds so good. :)
Love the photo - my 2,5 year old always goes for cars and motorbikes while my 6 year old is JUST girly LOL
Sushi sounds wonderful!!!
She's soooo going to be the next Danica Patrick! :D
At that age, Bethany would have gone straight for the car, too! Sushi sounds yummy! I don't get to have any nowadays b/c Bethany doesn't like it.
I love it, Em would go straight for the car too. She is a girlie girl but she LOVES cars and asks me almost every day how old you have to be to drive.
Post a Comment