Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 46

A tale of two dwas - T. calls her pacifiers dwas and she loves them dearly. Today, C. was sick (so very rare!) and I drove her to school. This was only her 3rd half day, and my first drop off and everything was super duper until we actually were in the hallway to her class - then the protesting started. SOOOO I reminded her that Mommy has to go to work to get paid and Mommy needs to get paid to buy...more dwas! And that did the trick! So despite the torential downpour tonight, on my way home I stopped to pick up a couple of these cool dwas for her. They have little "wings" that snap shut, protecting the actual mouth part if they are dropped to the ground (making them great fun too!) So here is T. modeling both of her new dwas for a Mommy who will go to great lengths to hold up her end of a bargain.

7 comments:

Anita said...

LOL, that's great! she looks so cute and I see you found one with Cars on it. Hope C. is feeling better.

Anita said...

okay, I know I put a second comment on here last night.. I see it's Nemo.. not Cars...but it's still a cute photo. Is C feeling any better today?

Shane Marie said...

Very cute :) I wonder where she got that term for the pacifier?

AlaskaMoffitts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AlaskaMoffitts said...

Funny story since I deal with preschool drop-offs daily. Still have one little guy we need to sidetrack to get mom out of the building. Hope she's feeling better.

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

You are very clever!! ha ha ha I can hear the exact voice in my head that you probably used. :) Way to go mom!