Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 55

This is a terrible photo - I really tried to fix it but its not really about the photo this time. Do you have someone who loves you, just totally loves you? Not your spouse, or your parent, but a friend like my sister, Susan? I hope both of my children find this type of friendship to feed their souls. Susan and I met for dinner and some shopping tonight and some good conversation - how can you top that? Well she made me this COOL notebook! Isn't it great? She used Janet Lawrence's kit at Shabby Pickle and made this gorgeous book for no other reason than she knew I would love it! Here Mabel is giving it a little love too because she loves Susan and can smell her on it. =) Thank you, Susan, you totally know how to make my day!

4 comments:

chantal said...

Wow, what a lucky girl you are, this is such a beautiful gift! What a special friend! Love that notebook, it's gorgeous!!! (I find you again...took me some time,though!)

Mari said...

That is a great little book. I bought a whole bunch of those after back to school for 6 cets each in hopes of making some of those. I just haven't had time.

tconlan said...

That is incredible! What an amazing gift, it's gorgeous!

darklighter said...

Aw, you are so sweet! I am pretty lucky to have you in my life too!!!!