Heatwave! It has been in the 90s two days in a row - which is pretty early in the year for us. Tonight the girls hit the hot tub (which in the summer is the luke warm mini swimming pool) I love watching the two of them swim around -they are both total water bugs so it was a fun time in the backyard tonight!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Day 109
Heatwave! It has been in the 90s two days in a row - which is pretty early in the year for us. Tonight the girls hit the hot tub (which in the summer is the luke warm mini swimming pool) I love watching the two of them swim around -they are both total water bugs so it was a fun time in the backyard tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They both look so happy to be in the pool!!
OH I can't wait for swim suit weather here! How fun to have a hot tub, they are too cute!
Post a Comment