Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 115

Four weeks old. I love how they are all cuddled together. Do you see the one on its side/almost back - all comfy with most of the nest to itself? Totally cracked me up! They are starting to stretch their wings and check out the edge of the nest. Totally makes me nervous to watch! They have all of their feather and look like little, rounder versions of their mom and dad. I will miss these little guys!

3 comments:

Jan J. said...

Yeah I like that lounger - I can totally relate to that dude! They really feathered in fast! So fun to watch them grow!

Dawn said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't been blog hopping in a while so I've missed these little guys. They have gotten SOOOOO big! Just amazing!

I too can relate to the lounger! LOL

AlaskaMoffitts said...

It's amazing how fast they have grown. Wonder if they will still be there next week...