Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 90

Okay, can you tell how much I'm enjoying this nest? Its literally right outside my window at floor level so I can look over from my desk at any time and see what's new. And today - what was new was baby number 4! The little beak straight up in the photo. Baby 1 is huge compared to the rest of the nest - weird how a couple of hours/2 days difference gives it such a big leap already. One egg left - not sure if it will hatch but we are up to four now.

4 comments:

JoAnn Stringer said...

They look so fragile.

tconlan said...

Yea! It's soo cool to see them. I agree it's amazing what a day or two can make!

chantal said...

Those pictures are so cool! Amazing how they change so much in so little time. They still look like aliens, though! TFS

Dawn said...

WOW, they change so fast! Too cool!