Happy Mother's Day! Guest Photographer Eric for this shot! We had a fun day at home. Breakfast was made for me, there were fun presents made for me, we did a quick little photo shoot and our favorite Chinese food for dinner. Really great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YOu are fortunate that it was warm enough to wear those tanks yesterday. We live in Oklahoma and Its only been warm enough for me to wear shorts once this year! Last year at this time my girls were already swimming!
Sweet photo of the two of you. Moms need to remember to take more photos of themselves (and I'm as guilty as anyone).
Such a sweet photo of you and the girls! I hope your Mother's day was wonderful!
What a sweet photo! Sounds like a great day
LOVE this photo!!! so sweet - I notice they're wearing their new skirts!! Hope it was a great day!
Post a Comment