Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 134

Eric spent the day cleaning our garage so I took C. to gymnastics. This is her favorite thing to do right now - bridging. She really enjoys this class and looks forward to it all week. I took my zoom lens and had a fun time with it - She was actually quite a distance from the parent seating. Love the determination in her face.

4 comments:

Petra said...

fab photo and love the angle whwre the kids are in...fab job!

Oh yeah, I've got a fun little game on my blog this week: 'guess what it is'. Would love it if you played along! :)

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Great photo. The concentration on her face is so intense!

JoAnn Stringer said...

What a sweet look of concentration!

Dawn said...

Oh I can just feel the blood rushing to my head!

She is really good at her bridges!