Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 168

Some days are a struggle - the photo is some weird thing I've thought to grab and then there are days like today. I had cute photos of T. and Dad walking through Lowe's (buying the new fridge which wont be here for a WEEK! - Ugg), CUTE photos of C., T. and their best buddy, Cute photos of C. and her buddy showing off their nails BUT this one tops it. This is T. and she is Skyping for the first time with her foster brother! She hasn't seen him since late August and she was delighted to see him and meet his big sister, mom and dad. I couldn't stop smiling, it was so spsecial. She just chattered away like talking to him was an every day thing. They both wore Lightning McQueen shirts and he just smiled and smiled at her! He will always be a special part of her heart and its wonderful that his family values their relationship as much as we do. His big sis and C. would become fast friends I suspect. =)

1 comment:

AlaskaMoffitts said...

This must be such a joy for you to see! A blessing to know where he is and to be able to keep the connection between them!