Ahhhhh! So, I have no refrigeration with at least a week more of two small coolers and ice, BUT I have a beautiful new freezer and even more important to me, I have cold, frosted mugs, which are incredibly important to drink my diet coke at the perfect temperature (which is just shy of frozen...). Yum!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Day 170
Ahhhhh! So, I have no refrigeration with at least a week more of two small coolers and ice, BUT I have a beautiful new freezer and even more important to me, I have cold, frosted mugs, which are incredibly important to drink my diet coke at the perfect temperature (which is just shy of frozen...). Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you know I used to have some of those and loved my diet PEPSI in them too, I wonder what happened to them... may have to invest in some new ones. Love the bright color in this pic! glad you've got a new fridge now!
We've got those mugs too, I use them to cool down my coffee before I pour it over ice and add milk for a homemade Starbuckish type drink.
I, too, am an ice-cold diet coke nut, Kimberly - I soooo relate!!! So sorry about your fridge issues - on top of the dishwasher - aggghhh!!
Post a Comment