We had a great morning and it all started at the dentist. C. LOVES her dentist and is so excited to go. Makes me really happy because at her age I had already developed a big phobia. We go to the same dentist and he totally rocks. Here she is getting her xrays done - big girl! She had another perfect checkup!!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Day 61
We had a great morning and it all started at the dentist. C. LOVES her dentist and is so excited to go. Makes me really happy because at her age I had already developed a big phobia. We go to the same dentist and he totally rocks. Here she is getting her xrays done - big girl! She had another perfect checkup!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah! no cavities! this is something I'm so glad for with my girls too. They love the dentist too. And like you I had already had a phobia by this age (and a mouthful of cavities!) Thankfully my girls have better teeth then me.. not a cavity between them!
Yeah C!! The dentist can be fun! Em is still scared but goes like a trooper...as long as she is on my lap for everything. ;o)
That a girl!!!! :)
What a good girl! I know you put so much effort into this being a positive experience - I'm glad it is paying off! :) I loved my dentist growing up too.
Post a Comment