I got home from work pretty late tonight and didn't have anything specific in mind. C. came down the stairs for one of the many "bedtime stall events". I should be mad when she does that but how can you be mad at this sweet face?! So instead I kissed her goodnight again and grabbed my photo. They make everything worth it!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Day 62
I got home from work pretty late tonight and didn't have anything specific in mind. C. came down the stairs for one of the many "bedtime stall events". I should be mad when she does that but how can you be mad at this sweet face?! So instead I kissed her goodnight again and grabbed my photo. They make everything worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
theyo make everything worth it don't they!
Soooo darn beautiful!!! Love the coloring :)
Aww she is so pretty! :)
Post a Comment