When online becomes IRL. We had a special visit with my great friend through the digital scrap world and her great family! Here all of our children are posing in my backyard, in the rain after an impromptu water fight. Aren't they cute?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, how wonderful to see all of the girls together!!
How much fun! How how great to see them all together. I saw her comment about coming to SF - so glad you got to visit!
I couldn't wait to see this shot!!! I'm so glad that they all had fun! what a cute pic!!
That is SO cool you guys got together! I did a double take when I saw the photo as I was pretty sure I had gone to Lucky Mama's blog and there were Maya and Alison!
how fun!!! I too thought I was looking at the wrong blog at first :)
Post a Comment