Happy Birthday, Baby! This is what welcomed me back to my office this morning - a brand new baby raven (with Mama). By noon there were two little pink aliens and I'm hopeful that at least one more of the remaining eggs will hatch. History in this nest is that there are never more than 3 surviving chicks (they just get too darn big for the nest). This photo has a terrible reflection - I really need a polarizer but I'm using it anyway -I was so excited to get the baby and mama in the same shot!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Day 87
Happy Birthday, Baby! This is what welcomed me back to my office this morning - a brand new baby raven (with Mama). By noon there were two little pink aliens and I'm hopeful that at least one more of the remaining eggs will hatch. History in this nest is that there are never more than 3 surviving chicks (they just get too darn big for the nest). This photo has a terrible reflection - I really need a polarizer but I'm using it anyway -I was so excited to get the baby and mama in the same shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Very cool shot!
Great picture! It really does look like a little alien.
Wow, what an amazing snapshot! This is soooo cool!
this fantastic!!! Happy Birthday babies!! :)
Wow, what a naturalist photo!
Wow, the baby is sooo tiny! I have to show this pic to Bethany. She LOVES birds!
Post a Comment