Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 107

I don't know if you can see, but something extra sparkly happened to both of my children today. I had to choose between using a photo of the lovely new sofa we ordered today or of the newly pierced (yes pierced) ears (with several options there) but in the end - here you go - one of the two beauties showing off their little sparklies!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

What brave little girls!! Em has her ears pierced too, they have such fun earrings now for little ones!

tconlan said...

Love the pic of them sitting on the sink, sooo darn cute! what brave girls!!! All in the name of fashion I guess!

chantal said...

How cute they are! And so brave! My girls are getting their ears pierced on Saturday... well, at least that's the plan. They want to but I'm not so sure, still hesitating because A has a real fobia with neddles, I'm afraid she will stop after one ear, LOL!