Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 92

I spent most of the day running party errands with C. - her 6th birthday is next week so we had to order a birthday cake, find party favors, plates, etc. This evening, her dad took her to a movie so T. and I were on our own for entertainment. Both of the kids LOVE occasional visits to Starbucks so we trooped over for a little cocoa and some hanging out on their comfy sofas. I don't get the attraction, but she was thrilled.

3 comments:

Helen said...

So cute!

GaoyouMom said...

What??? You don't get the attraction??? I LOVE Starbucks! Love love love it! Miss T has excellent taste, in my humble opinion. :-)

Rebecca and I often go on Sunday -- today was a rare exception since we opted for breakfast to use a coupon she got at an Easter egg hunt yesterday. My usual is a mocha and Rebecca's is usually a strawberries and cream frappacino, although she'll occasionally opt for a hot chocolate. Ummmmm!

~Susan

tconlan said...

Sounds like a great day to me!! Love that sweet pic!