Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 66

Okay first - you GOTTA love the Lightning McQueen Mickey Ears. Man I love them. In fact I ended up wearing them most of the evening when she got tired of them! We had an outstanding day at California Adventure and T. got to all of her heroes! I think it was a tie between watching Crush talk, hugging Handy Manny and of course, seeing her precious Lightning and Mater. Newsflash that they are building a Carsland at California Adventure (unfortunately by the time its built ..she will probably be into the darn Princesses - *sigh*) I love this photo because you can see big sister hunched down pointing and making sure her sister didn't miss a beat!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh how exciting for her!!!!!!! I forgot she would see Carz!! Yay Tian Li! :)

tconlan said...

I couldn't wait to see some D pics! this is an awesome one! Love the sweet pic and those great ears!! Say hi to Handy Manny and the tools for us!

Helen said...

Oh man, that must have been a dream come true for your little Cars fan!!

Anita said...

oh, how fun!! and you never know.. she may love Cars forever. Katie still does! it lasted through and beyond the Princess stage...same with Thomas the Train! LOVE those ears! Would have loved to see the look on her face too!