Guest photographer Martin for today! My dear friend Kristi and her family came for dinner and an evening of fun. I am SO excited they came by to see us! With 5 kids between us, I had lots of fun photos today, but I really think this one that Martin snapped for us at the end of the visit summed up my day - the special surprise of the week. C. is already plotting a visit to their house in the future as she and Kristi's middle daughter have become fast friends. Thanks again for the GREAT visit, Kristi!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Day 75
Guest photographer Martin for today! My dear friend Kristi and her family came for dinner and an evening of fun. I am SO excited they came by to see us! With 5 kids between us, I had lots of fun photos today, but I really think this one that Martin snapped for us at the end of the visit summed up my day - the special surprise of the week. C. is already plotting a visit to their house in the future as she and Kristi's middle daughter have become fast friends. Thanks again for the GREAT visit, Kristi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
GREAT photo of the 2 of you!!! How awesome that you guys got to get together!
Great pic!!
This shot is beautiful!!!! :)
Great photo!
Great photo!!! Wish I was closer so I could also meet up with you two!
Post a Comment