Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 80

The empty piano - today I had to do the most heartbreaking thing. I had to tell C. that one of her grandmothers had passed away. Our hearts hurt over the loss and I am down with my mom, helping or more just being with her. This piano was Sherry-Ann's pride and joy and somehow fitting for the day. We will all miss her terribly. Lots of tears today.

6 comments:

JoAnn Stringer said...

There never are sufficient words to say, but thinking of you and your family.

Dawn said...

I am so sorry for your loss!! The photo is a beautiful tribute to her!

tconlan said...

Oh Kimberly, I'm so sorry. How heartbreaking for your mom and your family. I'm thinking about you. :)

Anita said...

I'm sorry for you loss. There are never the right words for times like this.

Kristi said...

What a perfect picture for today. I'm so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Sheri said...

Oh, Kimberly - I'm so very sorry for your Mom - and for the girls. What a loss!