My dear work friends sent a beautiful fruit arrangement to the house today. The girls were more excited about it than this photo shows, this is just the best one I got of both of them - the others were great of one but not the other...etc. This one was accidental, which is probably why I like it best.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Day 85
My dear work friends sent a beautiful fruit arrangement to the house today. The girls were more excited about it than this photo shows, this is just the best one I got of both of them - the others were great of one but not the other...etc. This one was accidental, which is probably why I like it best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love their expressions here - it's just sweet :)
It's wonderful how their arms are around each other.
Sweet photo, esp. of C with her arms around T!
Such a sweet moment to capture!
Kimberly, Finally getting my feet back on the ground after our trip. So sorry for your loss. Love todays picture! Very sweet.
Post a Comment