We have had a visitor with us the past couple of weeks - I give you Flat Mickey! He was a Stanley but I reinvented him to give him a more local flair. I am getting ready to pack him off to the second grade classroom in Mo. that sent him to me. I've really enjoyed collecting brochures and postcards and taking photos for their project. Here he is with C. in her classroom.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Day 10
We have had a visitor with us the past couple of weeks - I give you Flat Mickey! He was a Stanley but I reinvented him to give him a more local flair. I am getting ready to pack him off to the second grade classroom in Mo. that sent him to me. I've really enjoyed collecting brochures and postcards and taking photos for their project. Here he is with C. in her classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love Flat Stanley - such a great project for kids. Love the flat Mickey! great idea!
Flat Micky, how fun!!!
What a fun project! He got an awesome makeover :)
How FUN!!! We've never had a Flat Stanley project, but they sure sound cute!
What a fun project for kids.Can't wait to see more:)
Post a Comment