Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 23

Happy Chinese New Year! Year of the Ox and I had a lot of cute photos to choose from today. We had a fun little photo shoot before going to a CNY dinner with friends. I also have some photos from the dinner itself (and some OF the yummy dinner) but in the end, I really liked the effect of this shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kung Hei Fat Choi! We're not Chinese but we do celebrate Chinese New Year! Love their outfit and the effect/shot you did. Great POTD! ;)

Anonymous said...

Adorable action photo!! I hope you had a great night. Our celebrations are really spread out. I have yet to get a photo of the girl in their dresses. At least I have a good idea for my photo today! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish we had dresses for our girls, they've grown out of them all. this pic is really beautiful, love the color!