That's so cute! Eating sprinkles instead of snowflakes. LOL
Awww look at her little tounge sticking out. Sweet photo!!
Sooo cute! That umbrella is bigger than she is :) I hope there are lots more umbrella and raincoat opportunities coming soon. While our mini-heat wave was fun, you're right, rain, rain, come and stay!
I love everything about this! the colors and patterns and that adorable face! great shot!
I wish I could send you the rain you need. We get over 160 inches a year. Send a barrel and I'll mail you some!
Fantastic photo! It looks like an umbrella ad - great colors, patterns, composition and model - adorable T.!
This is a beautiful photo - love her tongue sticking out to meet the raindrops :)I love the colors here - this would be a fun photo to scrap!!
I just love the shot! She's a lil model.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That's so cute! Eating sprinkles instead of snowflakes. LOL
Awww look at her little tounge sticking out. Sweet photo!!
Sooo cute! That umbrella is bigger than she is :) I hope there are lots more umbrella and raincoat opportunities coming soon. While our mini-heat wave was fun, you're right, rain, rain, come and stay!
I love everything about this! the colors and patterns and that adorable face! great shot!
I wish I could send you the rain you need. We get over 160 inches a year. Send a barrel and I'll mail you some!
Fantastic photo! It looks like an umbrella ad - great colors, patterns, composition and model - adorable T.!
This is a beautiful photo - love her tongue sticking out to meet the raindrops :)
I love the colors here - this would be a fun photo to scrap!!
I just love the shot! She's a lil model.
Post a Comment