Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 15

What more could you want? Can't you just see that in his eyes? We celebrated Eric's birthday tonight with a gigantic cake and the girls each blew out one of his candles. What a fantastic birthday to have both of our girls home with us this year!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm sooo totally tearing up here - you said it perfectly! What a great photo, love the tilt! (Love T's dress too! Perfect! :) )

Anonymous said...

I love the angle on this photo. And yes, having both of your girls in your arms to blow out the candles is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is "Fabulous!" check it out... http://tammys365.blogspot.com/ :)

Anonymous said...

such a cute photo, love it!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! I'm glad he and your family had a great birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Love the angle! Great shot too. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree...nothing better than that! :)

OH I tagged your fabulous blog too :)
http://365for2009.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

PS. I awarded you on my blog as well :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Such a great shot and angle!! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a happy photo! Love it!