Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 12

We were late for Kindergarten today. Some mornings, the girls just take longer to get ready. This morning was not one of those days. This morning, C. offered to clean her room, not just her things, but her sister's things too, instead of watching a tv show while I showered. And she got dressed with only minimal complaining and she was so smiley and just a really pleasant, helpful girl. SOOOO I took some extra time to braid her hair upon request and then another minute to grab a photo of it - not really for the braid, but for the happy morning that gave me a few extra minutes to braid my girl's hair. I love days like today!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it lovely when the cooperate like that! and what a beautiful braid! I can't get over how long her hair is!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sure would be nice to have a morning like that! could C talk to K? LOL! Good for her and her hair looks beautiful, it's getting so long!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cool-- C's fabulous helpful mood and the braid. What an awesome reward for both of you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a great morning!!!

C's hair is soo long, that braid looks beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

What a great shot! Love the angle, the colors, and the lighting. Lovely job on the braid and yay for Miss C! :)

Anonymous said...

My how long her hair is getting! What a nice morning. I love days like that.

Anonymous said...

An inside-out french braid...coooll :) Wish I knew how to do that to my girls hair!

Anonymous said...

I'm worried with my DD when she goes to school, she wakes up late. C is so sweet too, now that I am having another baby girl, I'm getting excited for both of them. Love the angle and shot, sweetie. The braid looks beautiful to her.