One of those days - we were out and around and C. was playing next door almost all day. T. and I went off to Costco to "fill the new fridge" - but the funny thing is, when you've done with two coolers for 10 days, its hard to fill the fridge, and I haven't figured out what to do with the shelves (I seem to have one more than I need). So, kind of a boring photo, but some days are like that!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Day 181
One of those days - we were out and around and C. was playing next door almost all day. T. and I went off to Costco to "fill the new fridge" - but the funny thing is, when you've done with two coolers for 10 days, its hard to fill the fridge, and I haven't figured out what to do with the shelves (I seem to have one more than I need). So, kind of a boring photo, but some days are like that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhhh but having all that room TO FILL must feel so much better! :o)
Looks like a nice one, I want a new one but I have a feeling the reason the old owner left it here is because it is too big to remove from the house after they remodled it. I guess we need to move before it goes out. LOL
Fill it with Diet Pepsi... I would. That Diet Coke might find it's way onto the floor accidentally... ;)
Post a Comment