So I took a photo of C. with her new sneakers - she's officially a size 1!! No more "teens". Makes me want to cry. So while I was taking the shots, she leaned down into the camera and I just love her eyes. Her eyes that say - "Yeah, I'm growing up and I'm just so darn excited about it!" *sigh* Not too fast, my sweetheart!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Day 206
So I took a photo of C. with her new sneakers - she's officially a size 1!! No more "teens". Makes me want to cry. So while I was taking the shots, she leaned down into the camera and I just love her eyes. Her eyes that say - "Yeah, I'm growing up and I'm just so darn excited about it!" *sigh* Not too fast, my sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonderful close-up! Growing too fast but oh, so beautiful!
GORGEOUS!!! and she seriously needs to slow down! Mine too!
She's lovely and this is a beautiful photo!
Post a Comment