oh my gosh, I wondered what those squeals were I heard off in the distance. I would have loved to see her face the first time she saw them. Way to go mom!
that is so freakin cute.
too darn fun! Love the wings! I just bought Lucy a pair of Ni Hao Kai Lan ones from Target! Love Target too!
OMG those are adorable!!!! So so sweet love this pic xxxx
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my gosh, I wondered what those squeals were I heard off in the distance. I would have loved to see her face the first time she saw them. Way to go mom!
that is so freakin cute.
too darn fun! Love the wings! I just bought Lucy a pair of Ni Hao Kai Lan ones from Target! Love Target too!
OMG those are adorable!!!! So so sweet love this pic xxxx
Post a Comment