Monday, July 20, 2009

Day 198

Today was a day when I had like 12 great photos to choose from. T. is feeling really good, although she did take a huge nap mid day. She received her request - we took her for the cutest haircut. She's a shorty now. Not as short as I would like to go, and definitely not as short as she would like to go, but the stylist had a vision and its cu-ute! Anyway - this picture is about Dad really and how sometimes, he has the best best ideas. He took the kids to TRU over the weekend and T. picked out this remote controlled Humvee. I never would have thought to get something like this. The kids have been delighted to go out with him and race it all around our driveway and court. They both just love it and so does he! I love the excitement you can see in them in their body language. I also giggle at T. - she got cold so her sister came downstairs with another dress to put over her current dress (rather thana jacket) and she ended up with this one on backwards. Just makes me giggle.

2 comments:

chantal said...

Can't wait to see the haircut from up close! Sounds adorable!!! Love this pic of the girls and YEAH daddy for the car! What a great idea, my girls would love that too!!!!

Dawn said...

oh my how cute! We love to torchure the cat with those remote controll cars/trucks. (sad I know) That's soo funny with T's dress!