Surgery day! We weren't planning on this this week, but opportunity knocked and we answered! We are gowned up and waiting to meet the surgical team. T. is watching - what else? Cars.
I can understand her need for one last "stickers" fix! If the sound ever goes out on your machine just give me a call and I'll recite the movie for her, I know it by heart by now myself!!
I'm so glad that you got her in so quickly and everything turned out ok! Such a blessing!
2 comments:
Since I read about T's surgery I can't think of anything else! You are all in my thoughts! Please, keep us updated about how she's doing.
I can understand her need for one last "stickers" fix! If the sound ever goes out on your machine just give me a call and I'll recite the movie for her, I know it by heart by now myself!!
I'm so glad that you got her in so quickly and everything turned out ok! Such a blessing!
Post a Comment