The Sleeping Beauty - My six year old recently gave up her daily 2 hour nap - so in the evening, she crashes out pretty regularly, wherever she is. Last night, it was up in the loft while playing with her fashion dolls. Tonight it was in the car on the way to swim lessons and then again on the sofa while watching a movie. I couldn't resist this pose!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Day 187
The Sleeping Beauty - My six year old recently gave up her daily 2 hour nap - so in the evening, she crashes out pretty regularly, wherever she is. Last night, it was up in the loft while playing with her fashion dolls. Tonight it was in the car on the way to swim lessons and then again on the sofa while watching a movie. I couldn't resist this pose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
To cute, Em can crash like that too. I wish they didn't have to give up their naps.......I really miss MY nap!
That nap thing is so tricky! great pose!
Post a Comment