I took this photo in her bedroom using my 50mm and the natural light of the room. I did not retouch the photo. I love the results from this lens. Its really hard to get a natural smile out of her for a photo and she always does this head tilt thing, but I like the soft expression on her face. We were getting ready to go to the movies and stopped for an impromptu photo shoot.Saturday, January 3, 2009
Day 1
I took this photo in her bedroom using my 50mm and the natural light of the room. I did not retouch the photo. I love the results from this lens. Its really hard to get a natural smile out of her for a photo and she always does this head tilt thing, but I like the soft expression on her face. We were getting ready to go to the movies and stopped for an impromptu photo shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so glad you're doing this. Darling photo - I love the light. :)
I'm soooo glad you're doing this too! Such a great photo - she's just so sweet, love the tilt of her head :)
I'm so glad I find you! What a great photo, she's so sweet, love the thing she does with her head!
Awesome photo Kimberly.
Your youngest sure has great hair. I notice it in so many photos.
Gorgeous photo!!!! You can't beat natural light!
Beautiful photo of a beautiful girl!
beautiful!!! like she has been with you forever!!! love this!
Post a Comment