This is a wonderful, wonderful photo. What a great memory for her -- our children will one day say, "I remember where I was when Barack Obama became the president."
So I'm the only one that didn't think of taking a pic of my tv! duh! I love that Cleo's celebrating in front of it and it's so cool that you were able to watch together! :)
11 comments:
Awesome!! I wish my kids could have been home this morning. I have photos of my TV for today too. :)
Fabulous photo - and congratulations on your new president!!! I watched it too - CNN live is a wonderful thing :)
This is really the pic of the day! Got one of my TV too! Congratulations from me too !!!!!
Great photo! I was so busy watching I didn't even think about a photo! I'm glad you got one!
This is a wonderful, wonderful photo. What a great memory for her -- our children will one day say, "I remember where I was when Barack Obama became the president."
So cool! I love C in the photo!
BTW, I'm a little slow but I wanted to let you know that I gave you a fun award. You'll see it on my blog on my Jan 19 post!
Fantastic photo!
So I'm the only one that didn't think of taking a pic of my tv! duh! I love that Cleo's celebrating in front of it and it's so cool that you were able to watch together! :)
I didn't take a picture, cause I didn't get to watch it. Great photo!
This really captures the enthusiasm of the day! What great memorabilia :)
Great photo for POTD! :)
Post a Comment