Homework is done, dinner is being prepared and this was what I saw when I came home from work tonight - the girls sitting (is that sitting?) and watching some television. Ah! Home!
LOL - kids are wonderful!!! Mine never sit still - always want to have something on tv, but then they take off doing something else! Happy Year of the Ox!!
I tagged you :) - take a look at my blog! http://www.liljatr.blogspot.com/
7 comments:
What a sweet silly photo!!
LOL - kids are wonderful!!! Mine never sit still - always want to have something on tv, but then they take off doing something else!
Happy Year of the Ox!!
I tagged you :) - take a look at my blog!
http://www.liljatr.blogspot.com/
What a cute photo -- they are totally being themselves.
This is too sweet and funny!
I have an upside-down lover too! Great photo of kids being kids.
How fun!! cute photo!
LOL! Love the photo of up side down.
Post a Comment