Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 3


I didn't have to wait for this photo! C. lost her first tooth last night and here she is with her pay off from the tooth fairy. The lighting wasn't great in her room, so I grabbed this pink transparent box she had and used it for a defuser which gave it this weird pink cast that I played with in photoshop. Doesn't really matter, its all about that priceless smile!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tooth Fairy, you delivered BIG smiles to this happy girl! Great picture!

Anonymous said...

What a happy face! Cleo joins the tooth club. Love it.

Anonymous said...

LOL I love that you used the pink box to use as a substitute diffuser. And I love that you documented that the tooth fairy did her job!

Anonymous said...

Yea Cleo! Love the glow of this pic!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Look at that loot!!! And look at that happy little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the glow too!! I love the little girlish look the gap brings to her smile. Cleo often looks so mature in her photos, but with a missing tooth there is no mistaking she is a little sweetie! Love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Her smile is great! Looks like the toothfairy was pretty generous. I like the pink hue.