Sick! My baby was sick sick sick this morning. She perked up mid day but was crashed out by 7:00pm which is WAY unusual for her. Poor little thing. She was hanging on the sofa in her beloved green crocs.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aww i hope she feels better soon, love the selective coloring!
10 comments:
Aww i hope she feels better soon, love the selective coloring!
hope she feels better!
hope she is ebtter already....nice shot and love the selective coloring!
Oh, no!!! We're so sorry you're feeling bad, sweetie!! Hope things are better today!! :)
I just love that expression. Poor thing! The selective coloring to highlight the crocks is perfect. Get well soon!
What a fun (in a somber kind of way) photo with the green crocs, and that expression! Hope she's feeling better.
Awww poor baby!! I sure hope she is feeling better really soon!!!
Did you guys feel better today? Love those crocs and how tiny she looks on your couch!!
aw, poor girl! Love the coloring, fun!
Poor baby! My son has the same color cros which he loves - I love the selective coloring here!!!!
Post a Comment