So I thought I was going to do some cool still life - I have been admiring all of the other 365ers and I was all set to go do that, but instead, my sick little monkey bloomed back into the crazy little joy that we know her to be...SO...here she is in full delight! I had some other "artsy" kind of photos, but seeing her just laughing again after 3 days of feeling punky, it really warms my heart!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Day 7
So I thought I was going to do some cool still life - I have been admiring all of the other 365ers and I was all set to go do that, but instead, my sick little monkey bloomed back into the crazy little joy that we know her to be...SO...here she is in full delight! I had some other "artsy" kind of photos, but seeing her just laughing again after 3 days of feeling punky, it really warms my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm glad she's ok now. Glad you took her photo, I'll do the same thing too. Cheers!!!
This photo is beautiful and seems to capture her personality perfectly! Love the lighting!! (I'm ready to cut a hole in my roof so I can get some darn light in my house! of course there's 6 inches of snow up there today... lol!)
What a contrast from the photo with the green crocs! Glad she's bounced back, you can always do artsy stills later.
I'm so happy to see she is feeling better! That smile just melts you doesn't it, she is such a cutie pie!!
So glad she's feeling better and that's a million dollar smile! beautiful photo!
glad she's feeling all beter now..little cutie!
It's so nice to see her laugh! I'm happy she's feeling better.
Oh I do see that gorgeous smile now! How sweet is that. Glad she is feeling better now.
She's just beaming here! I had to chuckle when you mentioned wanting to post a still life photo--I was just looking at my photos so far and asking "Where are the people? Where is the activity?" LOL!
Post a Comment