5:50am - my car in front of my hair salon. No typo, I get my hair cut at 6am. Its wonderful, I'm the first client in the chair, no one else around and I'm generally on my way home by 8:00am. I was very tired today but I remembered my camera!
And I'm already breaking the one photo rule. I took this photo for a photo challenge at SPD - photo of me with my camera so thought I'd throw it up here as well.
6 comments:
The things I'm learning! Hair cuts at 6:30 a.m.!
6 on a weekend....no, no, no. I do love your camera and you shot. Very cool.
Love the light in the salon shot! Your self-portrait is so great!! Love the title you added for your profile pic - it's awesome!
Wow love your picca :D
6 am haircuts??? Wow, around here the earliest you can find a place open is 8.
I love your self-portrait too, thats a great one!
love the photo of you and I took such a photo today, but your angle is way better then mine! :) Love it!
Post a Comment