Bubble Glasses! The kids came back from a night at Nana's with new bubbles so we started playing outside. I got out a bubble gun and T. had a blast chasing the bubbles that Daddy made. Got this shot by accident - isn't it fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Aren't you loving this warmth!? Looks like you and your girls took full advantage of it today! You got a one-in-a-million shot with those bubble goggles :)
What a hoot, Kimberly!! You couldn't duplicate this photo in a million years!! Too funny!!
It was the first thing I noticed! Cute!
You couldn't have set this shot up in a million years! Love it!
Oh my gosh, what a lucky shot, SOOO COOOL!!!!
Bubble glasses, too cool! It's amazing how much fun bubbles are!
How cute! You could never plan that!! I love seeing your photo a day :)
Margie
It's a beautiful shot, Kimberly. What a great moment to scrap too. My dd loves bubbles too.
Great shot!!! this is so fun!
Oh what a darling, one-in-a-million photo. Love it!
Post a Comment